Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Arms that Hold the Universe


 Today on our morning show, we welcomed the group 33 Miles. The name of their group represents the age of Jesus and the journey of his life.  Listening to a live studio performance is definitely one of the best aspects of being in radio, it's such a gift to be able to hear artists with amazing voices belt it out! In the midst of our morning lighthearted zaniness, Jason and Chris transported me to Poland and brought tears to my eyes, thinking about the Lord holding our little girl, and all orphans who cry out .  This song is a powerful reminder of the magnanimity of God, and his loving mercy. I think many people will be comforted by "The Arms that Hold the Universe."   I hope you enjoy it too!






"His grace will lead you home."

4 comments:

  1. Brooke, you have the best job in the World! I would love to meet these groups and 33 miles is my husbands favorite! What amazing opportunities you have! Thanks for sharing! It's interesting that on our local christian radio station 91.5 WCIC, the morning show hostess just came back from Russia with her 10 month old son! The fire is catching and God is doing some amazing work! Just keep hanging on. Your "ride" will be moving faster than you can hang on before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great, how awesome to meet these groups and hear them sing live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever have, "Bring a friend to Work Day", I would like to apply!!! This was sooo cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You can rest inside, is going to be alright" How powerful! Thank you for sharing...gives much hope! My husband and I are in the same waiting place as you are!Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Voting

Followers